The role of marketing is to identify, attract and retain profitable customers. Simply put, without customers, you have no business.
Do I need a start-up marketing plan?
The first rule of business, for a start-up (or any business) to be profitable, you need to generate revenues from sales of products or services that are higher than your cost to deliver those products or services.
A marketing plan helps you:
- Set clear marketing objectives
- Align marketing goals with overall business goals
- Identify who your target customers are
- Understand your customer needs and how to address them
- Analyse the market and key players (the competition)
- Design strategies to effectively reach and communicate with your target customers
- Set an annual budget and calendar for your marketing activities
If you don’t know where you are going, you probably won’t get there. To achieve successful results with your marketing, you need to have clear goals and objectives and set winning strategies to achieve your marketing goals. The marketing plan does just that for you.
I need a start-up marketing plan…
Great, And I can help you build one! For more information, follow these three easy steps:
- Fill the Request a Quote form.
- Tell me about your business and what you wish to accomplish with the marketing plan.
- I will review it and get back to you with more information on pricing, availability and timeline.