So you have a business idea and want to transform it into a successful business? You need a start-up business plan.
Start-up Business Plans
I work with entrepreneurs on a daily basis and help them transform their business idea from a vision into a reality. If you have a business idea and want to create a business plan, I provide you with professional advice on every step of the business planning process.
Professional Business Plan Writing
Many entrepreneurs know exactly what they want to accomplish with their new business, they know what products or service they will offer, what makes their product better than the competition and how to operate their business, however, many have never written business plans before and might need professional help and guidance along the way, whether in research, forecasting sales, calculating costs or creating financial documentation, this is where I come in.
I guide you throughout the business planning process and help you document your business concept, vision, research and all other elements of your start-up into a presentable and professional business plan that you can use as a management tool or to share with external entities such as government authorities or investors.
Why create a start-up business plan?
There are various scenarios why you would need a start-up business plan, either to present it to external entities or use it as a management tool to create a road-map for your business.
External entities include:
- Government authorities to acquire a business license
- Potential lenders/investors to get financed
These external entities may require that you present them with a start-up business plan to assess the potential of your business idea and ensure that you have given it enough thought and planning.
You may also develop a business plan to present it to potential partners, co-founders, management and staff to get buy-in on your vision and establish a common goal and direction for your business.
More importantly, developing a detailed start-up business plan helps you to:
- Clarify your vision and decide whether or not to forge ahead with the idea.
- Determine if your product and/or service has a sufficient market to support it and whether or not it will be profitable.
- Provide an estimate of your start-up costs and how much you’ll need to invest or finance.
- Convince investors and lenders to fund your business.
- Define your target market (who your customers are or will be) and how to best reach them through strategic marketing actions or expanding market coverage or reach.
- Establish or reevaluate your competitive position within the marketplace, by conducting a thorough analysis of the competition (finding out where your competitor’s weaknesses are and how you can take advantage of them).
- Define corporate objectives and programs to achieve those objectives.
- Help your business make money from the start by developing effective operational strategies.
- Understand the risks involved and anticipating potential problems so you that can solve them before they become disasters.
If you would like me to help you create a professional start-up business plan, it’s a very simple process:
- Fill the Request a Quote form.
- Let me know about your awesome new business, your story and why you think this will be a successful business.
- I will get back to you shortly with more information on pricing, timelines, availability and how to proceed.